Monday, January 15, 2007

2006 Survey

Better late than never! And yeap, I have time.

1. What did you do in 2006 that you've never done before?
Get away alone. The overnight trip to Cagayan de Oro. Be in a place I've only dreamed of.

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions? And do you have one right now?
I don't make resolutions. I just take things as they come.

3. What would you like to have in 2007 that you did not have in 2006?
More money for travel. More time to travel. And yeap, that one.

4. What date in 2006 will remain etched in your memory?
Definitely September 5 to October 23. My own Enchanted Kingdom trip complete with the horror house and the scary rides.

5. What was your biggest achievement last year?
Letting go of so many things that have kept me from being free. And Cebu thing.

6. What was your biggest failure?
Cebu thing. It's a mix of both. I'm still trying to find the balance into this.

7. What was the best thing you bought?
South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami. Life-changing read.

8. Where did most of your money go?
Travel. Coffee. Books.

9. What did you really, really get excited about?
Going and being in one of my dream destinations.

10.What song will always remind you of 2006?
Dave Matthews' Say Goodbye and #41.

11.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably satisfying?
Changing/evolving and still be accepted.

12.What kept you sane?
Coffee and Bailey's! Hahaha! My seatmates, definitely! My crazy, bautiful family.

13.Who did you miss the most?
My tita in Germany who died in 2005.

14.What valuable lesson life lesson you learned in 2006?
Regardless of how people will look at you or what they say about you, at the end of the day, what matters most is what's between you and Him.

No comments: