Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Crush-ing and Spring Cleaning

Totally not related except for the positive vibes. Yeap, I am Miss Optimism. Or I try to be one. It's probably the best cap I've put on other than my ever famous Faith and Hope cap. Oh, these two go together. Always. And if I strictly follow what St. Paul said in Corinth, I should be wearing the Love cap too on top of everything. However, I am not since that one is a permanent fixture in my system.

So what's with spring cleaning again? I'm being moved to a new floor in the office so I need boxes to pack all the stuff that has piled up during the last year. And boy, do I have a lot! So tomorrow I should be dressed for the part and not wear my corporate clothes if I am to bag all these stuff and move out of my present cube.

Crush-ing? It's another permanent fix, something which I am hoping will move into a different level and make it more permanent if there is something like that. Bottomline is, it's all good and I am just too happy to be crush-ing. Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i were optimistic, but the things i've been privy to these past few months have been nothing short of hell. you're in a good state, dear one. take care of it.

jey-aiy said...

oh, there are bad days and the past few have been really what i did not expect. but hey, i take what i can get.