Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cheers!

2006 has been a really good year. It may seem that I've had so many down moments, but looking deeper, they have done me a lot of good. At the start of 2006, I resolved to travel light. The experience of unloading myself have been painful, at times seemingly unbearable. There were days when I doubted myself and my faith that things will be okei.

But time has taught me to trust my faith. Time has taught me to be patient. Time has taught me to let of things past. Time has taught me to free myself of ties that keep me from being and moving as one with the wind.

2006 was a liberating, exhilerating experience. I discovered more about myself and the world.

And I am starting 2007 on a high note. It will be good.

Cheers!

4 comments:

{illyria} said...

happy new year's, dear!

jey-aiy said...

happy new year, seatmate! =)

Tani said...

Happy New Year, Jey-Aiy! Reflections make life worth living especially if you've learned a lot and are appreciative of the things that came your way.

jey-aiy said...

happy new year, tani!