Monday, November 13, 2006

...

Why did I feel like the world just crashed and burned me for a day and washed away the scars with the pouring rain?

Forty-nine days. It all came crumbling down right at my doorstep last Thursday, tears falling freely and heavily. My spirit sank, my body just fell apart. It would have been better if I was just left out in the cold.

But a lioness never gives up. And the sign says it all.

When all has been said and done, one's true worth can be seen when he starts picking up the pieces and carrying on the battle.

And so I dust myself and carry on the journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're ok now. Blogger- Beta ka na pala. Kelan kaya ako iswi-switch ng mga blogger bosses? *LOL*

Nga pala, I was able to find a lower-priced serum carotene.

jey-aiy said...

doing okei na, thanks. =)

talaga? saang hospital?