Saturday, September 16, 2006

Missing

I have been putting off writing in this blog because of the series of (un)fortunate events that banged my door this month. I know I should feel lucky that I am away from the hustle and bustle of Manila. But honestly, I don't.

Before the plane took off for Cebu last September 5, I already braced myself with the possibility of staying here longer. But nothing beats reality when it was said that I'll be here for a month or so. There is so much to do and so little time to really enjoy what the city has to offer. Well, I came here for work in the first place so I have to do what I have to do.

I am getting homesick. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss the gulo of Manila. I miss home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sis! its ok to get homesick but hey, cebu is a nice place to explore and learn new things.. whatever you do, wherever you go don't forget to have a good time. God bless!

jey-aiy said...

hi ems! i know. but i've so much work in my hands i hardly have the time to explore. i still have a good 3 weeks here so i'll make sure i'll make the most out of my weekends. =)

Tani said...

you're in cebu pala.. what for?

jey-aiy said...

sadly, it's work. and sometimes, i don't think it's all worth it. so far, i always end up exhausted and almost in tears.