Tuesday, July 07, 2009

an ode to writing

it seems like an eternity since i last wrote something that may not even be considered as writing. yeah, it has been a really long while, and boy, it feels that writing and me have moved to opposite ends that we're practically strangers.

i have had several attempts to reconcile and meet halfway. but everytime i come close, something gets in the way. on certain occasions, i have just become either too lazy to bother making a move towards reconciliation or too exhausted to even think about it.

but deep down, i know a part of me is missing.

i miss writing, and i'm not going to make promises to make amends or to cut down the distance that separates us. but i just have to make it clear that i miss writing.

big time.

2 comments:

{illyria} said...

hear! hear! i hope you've been well, dear. i've been away, too. but i'm glad it's not just me. xx.

jey-aiy said...

i have been good, but apparently not good enough which made me miss my home and my being home.