Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Follow Up

To make my life as a P.I. interesting, I'd be needing a shot or two of Bailey's to make the conversations more lively and soulful, and the laughter more intense. Plus, I'd be needing lots of load credits to keep my thumbs busy while my eyes search for evidence. Lastly, I'd be in dire need of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha to boost my energies. Haha!

Seriously, I'm taking this lightly only because I'm having so much fun. And I loooooove adrenaline rushes, and all the drama that goes with it.

If I'll end up in CSI, I will definitely let you know.

4 comments:

{illyria} said...

you're so mysterious! what exactly does PI-ing entail? can you even talk about it? :)

jey-aiy said...

as in any court, i will be held in contempt if i dare say anything other than these vague thoughts.

and the fun part about PI-ing is being mysterious.=)

The Shadow Cabinet said...

Private I.

jey-aiy said...

yeap =)